FAQs: Moving on from Universal Analytics
Google has announced a timeline to sunset Universal Analytics (UA) in favour of Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Starting in July 2023, UA will no longer process new hits, and properties will only be accessible for 6 months after that.
In this session, Adapt Lead Analytics Consultant, Jon Boon, answers all your questions, including...
- Why is this change happening now?
- What's going to happen to my historical data?
- How do you switch from UA to GA4?
- Will I lose any features in the switch?
- What's happening with GA360?
Jon BoonLead Analytics Consultant
Nick LivermoreSenior Marketing Manager
More from this series
Stay in the loop
Get regular advice, tips, events and industry news delivered straight to your inbox