FAQs: Moving on from Universal Analytics
Google has announced a timeline to sunset Universal Analytics (UA) in favour of Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Starting in July 2023, UA will no longer process new hits, and properties will only be accessible for 6 months after that.
In this session, Adapt Lead Analytics Consultant, Jon Boon, answers all your questions, including...
- Why is this change happening now?
- What's going to happen to my historical data?
- How do you switch from UA to GA4?
- Will I lose any features in the switch?
- What's happening with GA360?
More from this series
Stay in the loop
Get regular advice, tips, events and industry news delivered straight to your inbox